Saturday 19 February 2011

Consistent themes

I want to make a theme that's mostly the same to run as a thread through all these social media sites... maybe if i can take off in my micro biz it will be useful... and to make stuff for other folks who have micro micro businesses... but learning all the animation and draw stuff will take a little while longer... the most amazing thing... new varifocal glasses to help me see the computer and around the room without putting glasses on top of my head... i can actually see to eat my dinner and watch telly at the same time for the first time in my life without changing glasses... and read with a book on my knee!! amazing... oh and i found blighty telly on sky and i know its a bit cheesy but its got all sorts of uk community programmes and i (dilydaydream...) love it.... soz teens ... i can always watch mtv too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Breathe

Just Breathe
Green Space